Our Private Equity Investors Get Private Tutoring
Enroll In The Academy & Get Smart About Your Angel Investing
The Keiretsu Forum Investory Academy was created in August 2004, by and for our angel investor members, to provide quality education and instruction on private equity investing. These sessions are held regularly and are of tremendous value to anyone who is serious about investment opportunities.
Previous courses taught at Keiretsu Forum Mid-Atlantic Investor Academy include:
- The Truth and Debunking Myths About Life Sciences Exits
- Term Sheets 101 – What You Need to Know Before Writing the Check
- Dissect Misconceptions on the Role of a Board to Maximize Value
- Understanding FDA Timelines to Commercialization
- Angel Investing 101 Workshop
- Term Sheets – 301 Angels can Use VC Term Sheets to Negotiate the Best Deals
- LLC vs C Corps
- Legal Aspects of Angel Due Diligence
- Early Stage Company Valuations – (a subset of the 101 Workshop)
- Financial Due Diligence for Angel Investors
- Pitfalls of Angel Investing
- Due Diligence Workshop – Womb to Tomb Investment Model*
- Intellectual Property
- SPVs - Special Purpose Investment Vehicles
* The Keiretsu Forum Due Diligence Workshop, a half-day intensive program, is designed to bring new members up to speed on the K4 DD Process, preparing them to join and contribute to the due diligence projects Keiretsu Forum is famous for.
Members - contact us to let us know which Investor Academy Workshops you are interested in.
attend an Investor Academy Workshop